Tuesday, July 06, 2004
1) The Dominican Republic is using undercover police tactics to break up child prostitution.
2) China is cracking down on pornographic phone messages by increasing surveillence of mobile phones.
3) No charges will be filed against policemen for drawing their guns in a drug search in a suburban Charleston, S.C. high school, though South Carolina's attorney general called the behavior "grossly inappropriate."
4) A phone company is disallowing access of adult sites via mobile phones in order to prevent children from accessing them.
5) A new study shows alcohol may actually be good for women's bones.
6) Following Wal-Mart's lead, the women of Home Depot have participated in a Playboy magazine promotion.