Wednesday, March 16, 2005
1) Here is a story about a West Texas District Attorney who had a vehement stance on drug abuse, but was arrested for possession of methamphetamines and cocaine.
2) A United Nations official has commented that he believes the prices of illegal drugs should rise next year due to the United States' new crusade against cocaine in Colombia.
3) Here is a story about the hallowed American tradition of betting on the NCAA tournament, and the continually greater amounts of money being bet-- approximately 1 in 10 will partake. Some say this year more money will be bet on the tournament than on the Super Bowl for the first time.
4) Here is an updated story on the ban on revealing clothing in a northern Malaysian state.
5) And a man has been arrested for DUI after his vanity license plate reading "TIPSY" gave police a clue as to his high Blood Alcohol Content.